Thursday, July 28, 2005

candy stash

To preface: TWI asked tootsie roll to print old labels for us for an exhibit. They did this for free. Then, they sent us a HUGE box of candy. How great are they?!

But now, all the candy is gone except for the neon pink hard bubble gum that no one really likes anyway.... except for my secret stash! I was teased when I walked out of Ryan's office with a shirt-full of goodies (Tootsie Roll actually makes a lot of candy you wouldn't expect), but now, I'M the one laughing. HAHAHA!

It's hiding on my desk behind my binder of English street scene references. I'm so sneaky!

6 Comments:

At 29/7/05 1:43 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Hey, I posted a comment earlier and it didn't show up!

 
At 29/7/05 8:39 AM, Blogger allison said...

Because you commented on the wrong post.... look about 7 inches down.

 
At 29/7/05 11:06 AM, Blogger Greg said...

Shhh, don't tell anyone....

 
At 29/7/05 11:21 AM, Blogger allison said...

don't worry, it'll be our secret. no one else can ever find out!

 
At 2/8/05 12:14 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

HA HA!! You've been found out!

 
At 2/8/05 12:25 PM, Blogger allison said...

holy rusted metal, batman! it's shannon!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home