Saturday, July 30, 2005

Why I make the big bucks

All that talk yesterday about gambling while bored at work led me to think a thought in my head that was really quite humorous. at least to me. So to go along with my girls weekend shirt that no one wants, I made another shirt with my clever image...

I also had such an exhilirating Friday night with no internet access that I played with the hues and made several different color variations! wooooo! You can catch them all on my
zazzle gallery.... in high resolution and big enough to actually see. Don't worry, I know how cool I am.

I also bought funky new shoes today, but it didn't feel like I bought them because the cashier gave me $8.75 to take them out of the store. I love store credits. They're very artsy and fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home