Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Gaaaaaaaaaa!

Went to bed last night before 5am so that I could wake up before 8am for a meeting about technical issues with my set. The meeting with everyone where they tell me again what all I've done wrong so far is tomorrow. Spent 2 hours polishing brass fireplace tools in a hot, unventilated basement room (my new workspace for the semester). Left for a world in Hobby Lobby where the overweight woman buying $160 in cake baking/decorating supplies (who kept exclaiming how her husband was going to KILL her!) in front of me in line had THREE unpriced items that they found SEPARATELY and had to send someone to go check prices....for a world in Home Depot where I have to park out in BFE only to not find what I want... for a world where the bank's line is OUT the door... oh, and I got a parking ticket.

Nothing a little bacardi and vanilla coke can't ease... bacardi and precision x-acto work.....hmmmmmm....


So much to do, so many revisions to make... at least I dropped my figure drawing class so I'm down to a mere full time 9 hours of spirit-squelching fun. No looking at naked people for me.... at least not in class...

2 Comments:

At 19/8/05 8:46 AM, Blogger Shannon said...

This isn't selling me on grad school ;).

 
At 19/8/05 12:47 PM, Blogger allison said...

I didn't know you were looking to buy... it was the not being able to look at naked people wasn't it?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home