Thursday, August 11, 2005

Rocky Top

All moved back into my apartment in TN, though I'm using the term "moved in" loosely since my stuff is EVERYWHERE. Put my clothes and shoes away - even began a bag of things to take to the Salvation Army or Goodwill or whatever place we have nearby. Scrubbed the kitchen along with my bathtub which had grown the nastiest mold ever. But it's all better now. I even took my first bubble bath of the year late last night after hearing my neighbors either have a very violent argument or wildly passionate sex.

Peered in the window of the empty apartment soon to inhabit Greg. I'll make the walk up the hill another day when I don't lock myself out of the apartment. Grocery shopped like a champ and saved over $45 with my Kroger Plus Card! Broke down and bought the cheese dip in a moment of weakness - but at least it's half gone, so I'll only have to worry about it one more day :-)

Heading into the shop tomorrow--- yikes! Gotta get working!

2 Comments:

At 11/8/05 11:21 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

OH! Cheese dip and bubble baths. Is TN heaven?

 
At 12/8/05 1:32 AM, Blogger allison said...

Oh Shannon, you just have no idea... :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home