Monday, October 03, 2005

fresh

Wow. Don't want to be stale. I'm too fresh to be stale ;) I know what you're thinking. And you're right. I'm not, in fact, very funny...

I'm tired, as my title implies. Model building and dealing with crazy theatre people trying to get my uber-disturbing show on stage. CRAZY! But I know how to make food that looks like pulverized human flesh now... Always key.

BUT! my model is looking hot. I hear rumors that my professor said mine was better than my cohort's... I'm not smiling ear to ear. Really, I'm not.... my facial muscles are tired like the rest of my body, but if I could I would be. Now if only I didn't have to finish it. I'll post pictures of it when it's complete to explain my absence from my ever-exciting blog and life in general.

I have done a few real activities though - in keeping with my 'keep a life' goals. Greg and I joined the rest of the grad design kids in white water rafting down the Ocoee River. A few guys from Tech came up to K-town for the game Saturday and we all got to hang out at a local bar like the old days. Greg and I have managed to grab a few dinners out-- hopefully we'll be able to find more time as Trojan Women wraps up this month. I'm also looking forward to our next trip to Vegas the beginning of November :-)

And THAT my friends, is a post :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home