Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Hobo Excuse #2

Model Building Class.

The project that's been eating my time and money since Labor Day... At least my advisor said my marble was the *best* marble he'd *ever* seen. He also told me I was crazy for cutting out my Victorian window corners and handpainting my flowers. Cheers to having an old GT friend that works at an architectural modeling firm that was my lasercutting hookup for the stair rail :-)

Photos to prove my story:








The photo I was building/guessing from:




4 Comments:

At 3/11/05 11:43 AM, Blogger Kat said...

SO impressed. nice job, allison!

 
At 3/11/05 7:11 PM, Anonymous gnat said...

Oh My God!!!!! that is positively amazing! I am way impressed! It looks good enough to live in...if it was ya know only a *little* bigger ;-)

 
At 6/11/05 12:54 AM, Blogger Elizabeth said...

That's really gorgeous. Congratulations.

 
At 7/11/05 5:23 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

Awesome Allison! I think Claudia has a few Barbies that would like to have a cocktail party there! LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home