Wednesday, February 08, 2006

2.5 months behind. i know.

I'll never catch up. But at least grad school work is fairly on schedule for a change! AND the Steelers won the Super Bowl! Be still my heart...

Christmas was a great break. I spent a week at home with my mother and grandmother... managed to see my best college girlfriends too! Then, a couple days after the old man shimmied down the chimney, Greg and I made our way (somehow) to Isla Mujeres. Crazy Mexico City tried to hold us back, but we broke through and had a great week on the island paradise. We were even so much safer on our way back because we had a hand carved Mayan medicine god from Chicken Pizza. Maybe I'll post photos someday.... or maybe I'll just get a real website someday and put them there. One day back in the city and I was off with grad school to Berlin for a week, and Munich for a week. Nothing like my undergrad study abroad, and kicked in the butt with a healthy dose of the flu, I managed to find fun here and there.... and lots of beer yummy mustard. I even found my best friend from 2nd grade Erica with her husband and newborn in Munich! okay, i didn't randomly find them, but it was a great stroke of luck that we planned a day together and it all actually worked out.

Now I am playing set designer again for a great, funny, fun Irish comedy! I am also playing scenic paint assistant for the same gig. Oh! and I get a huge backstage tour of things in DisneyWorld along with dinner and shows and meets and greets... I'm stoked!

This is all uninteresting I suppose. But I never said it would be anything otherwise.

to bed to bed. theatre calls soon. theatre theatre theatre..... less than 1.5 years!

4 Comments:

At 14/2/06 12:11 AM, Blogger Cladeedah said...

Glad to hear you're still kicking around.

 
At 14/2/06 2:53 PM, Blogger Greg said...

Wow - they still come and check in!

 
At 22/5/06 2:13 PM, Blogger Shawna said...

Sounds like fun....I loved Isla Mujeras (whats not to love about an island dedicated to women?)

What about a new update...this one seems a little old! LOL! :-P

 
At 11/7/06 4:11 PM, Blogger R2K said...

: O)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home